Call for Artists
We have a few upcoming exhibitions that we are looking for artists to participate in. If one of these show ideas strikes a cord with you, show us what you do! No restrictions on media or medium.
1. Birds! Birds! Birds! / Sept 3 - 26
We are looking for self-taught artists that love birds as much as we do.
Due July 11th.
2. What Disability? / December 3 - 26
Featuring works by artists that identify as living with a disability, and are self-taught.
In honor of International Day of Person with Disabilities which is December 3rd.
Due Oct 31st.
How to apply:
1. Email up to 6 images of artwork to be considered for an exhibition.
2. The name of the image files should include your name and the title of the work, such as “1. Sam Stone– Outer Space”, “2. Sam Stone – Alien Family”.
3. Include a list that describes the images you are sending in. This list should identify your images as you titled them.
4. Include a statement about yourself that includes your education, exhibition history, your interest in the exhibit theme, and how it relates to your artwork.
Email all your information to:
We pay exhibiting artists an honorarium that varies and based on funding at that time.
We also retain a 25% commission on all sales.
General gallery submissions
Introduce yourself to us!
If you are a self-taught artist, please introduce yourself to us!
Send us an email with some information about yourself and about what you make. Images, resumes, artists statement, bio, website link, whatever you think will give us a good understanding of who you are and what you do. Please include your contact information as well.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org